出国旅游,没有英语傍身怎么行?最实用的出国旅游英语懒人包,机场、换汇、交通、住宿、用餐、购物、拍照全搞定,赶紧学起来吧。
出国旅游第一个遇到的绝对是出入境的繁杂过程,把基本的对话记下来,就不用对服务员面露尴尬微笑或比手画脚咯!
> 值机篇
> Do you know where I can check in? 你知道在哪里可以值机吗?
> Do you know where the check in counter is? 你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?
> Can I have a window seat, please? 可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?
> Can I have an aisle seat, please? 可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?
> I would like to check in my luggage. 我想要托运行李。
> How many luggages are you checking in? 有多少件托运行李?
> Do you have a carry on? 有手提行李没?
> Can you place your baggage up here? 请把行李放上来。
> Your luggage is overweight. 你的行李超重了。
> Is this bag OK as hand luggage? 这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?
> Can I take this through security? 这个可以通过安检吗?
> Can I check my luggage through to...? 行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?
> 候机篇
> How can I find a trolley? 我怎样才能找到行李推车?
> Do you know where the Airport lounges is? 你知道机场休息室在哪吗?
> Do you know where the smoking area/room is? 你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?
> Where is the restroom? 洗手间在哪?
> Is my flight on time? 我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?
> How many hours are we behind schedule? 我们延误多长时间?
> 乘机篇
> What gate does the flight board at? 这班飞机要到哪一个登机门登机?
> Excuse me, where is Gate __? 请问__号登机门在哪里?
> When does the flight beginboarding? 这班飞机几点登机?
> Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里?
> Can you show me the way to my seat? 您能带我去座位吗?
> Could you change my seat,please? 请问能不能换一下我的座位?
> Would you mind trading seats with me? 你介意和我换座吗?
> Where is the safety belt? 安全带在哪里?
> Is it all right to loosen my seat belt? 现在可以解开安全带了吗?
> Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold. 可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。
> May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers? 请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?
> Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine? 请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?
> Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form? 可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?
> 转机篇
> Where is the transfer counter? 转机柜台在哪里?
> Where do I make my connection? 请问要转机的话应该怎么走?
> Which gate should I go to then? 请问需要去几号登机口?
> Where can I get my baggage/luggage? 我要在哪里取行李?
> What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport? 我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?
> What is your final destination? 请问你的最终目的地是哪里?
> Have I missed my connection? 我错过我的转机航班了吗?
> Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one. 可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。
> How long is my transfer time? 换乘时间有多久?
> Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights? 我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?
> Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights? 转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?
> 入境篇
> May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。
> Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。
> Do you have a return ticket? 你有回程机票吗?
> Yes, here it is. 有的,这是回程机票。
> How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
> I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。
> How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带了多少现金?
> I have 800 dollars. 大约800美金。
> I'm just passing through. 我只是过境而已。
|| 补充词汇签证 visa护照 passport航站楼 terminal旅行社 travel agency手续费 service charge单程机票 one-way ticket往返机票 round trip ticket头等舱 first-class section商务舱 business-class section经济舱 economy-class section 托运行李 check-in luggage 手提行李 hand-baggage / carry-on luggage
姓:Family name,Surname
名:First Name,Given name
性别:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
国籍:nationality,country of citizenship
护照号:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往国:destination country
登机城市:city where you boarded
签证签发地:city where visa was issued
签发日期:date of issue
出生日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
偕行人数:accompanying number
签名:signature
官方填写:official use only
职业:occupation
如果下飞机想要在机场,或是在国外银行换外币,你知道该怎么说吗?
> Could you tell me what the exchange rate for __? 请问现在__(货币)汇率是多少?
> Where can I change money? 我要哪里换钱?
> Can you change this into dollars? 请将这些外币兑换成美金?
> I'd like some small change. 请将大钞换成零钱。
> Where is the ATM?哪里有自助取款机?
> Could I have a receipt,please?可以麻烦给我收据吗?
在国外生活时一定不会只靠两条腿走天下,学会常用交通常用英文,就不用到处问人、看地图,你可以到更多地方旅游!
> 出租车
> Is there an airport bus to the city center? 这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
> Where is the bus stop / taxi stand? 公车站 / 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?
> How long does it take to go to ____? 到__需要多长时间?
> How much does it cost to the city center by taxi? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
> Take me to ___ / this address, please. 请载我去(景点) / 地址。
> Do you use the metre? 你使用计价器吗?
> Please stop / turn left / right here. 请在这里停车 / 左转/ 右转。
> Please stop at the next intersection. 请在下个路口停车。
> Can I pay the fare by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付车费吗?
> Stop here, please. 请在这里停车。
> Keep the change, please. 不用找钱了。
> 公共汽车篇
> Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)? 这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?
>Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?
> What time does it leave? 几点发车?
> Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里卖票?
> I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go? 我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?
> I get off at Connecticut Avenue. 我在康涅狄格大道下车。
> How long is the ride? 要坐多久?
> Would you please let me know when we get to the stop? 到了站请叫我一声好吗?
> We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park. 我们想去北海公园看看。
> When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know. 到北海公园时我会告诉你们。
> We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute. 北海公园快要到了。
> Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator. 请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。
> You don't have enough balance on the card. 你的卡余额不足。
> Please get ready to get off and touch your card again. 请您做好下车刷卡准备。
> 地铁篇
> I can take the subway. 我可以乘地铁。
> I just can't figure out the subway system at all. 我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。
> But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway. 可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。
> You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street. 你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。
>Do you know where the nearest subway station is? 你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
> It's over there across the street in front of the cinema. 就在街对面电影院的前面。
> Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center? 这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
> How much is the fare? 车费多少?
> By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train? 顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
> That's very easy. The exit is always open. 那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。
旅游除了要好好玩,也需要良好的休息品质,这时就需要好好地规划住宿啦!从订房、入住到退房,都帮大家整理好了,赶紧get吧,再也不怕和柜台人员鸡同鸭讲。
> 订房
> I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March. 我想预定三月一号一晚房间。
> Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)? 我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
> I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room. 我想要预订一间单人房。
>I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed. 是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
> What are the room rates? 房价多少?
> How much is family room for a night? 请问四人房一晚多少钱?
> Is breakfast included in the room
price? 请问房价有包含早餐吗?
> Does the
room have Internet access? 房间有网络吗?
> 入住
> I’d like to order something from room service. 我想要使用客房服务点餐。
> I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning. 我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
> The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one. 这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。
> May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight? 请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?
> I'd like to ask for the laundry service. 麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
> I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now? 我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
> 退房
>Could you call a taxi for me? 可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?
> I'd like to check out and finalize my bill. 我要退房和结账。
景点再怎么好玩,总有肚子饿的时候。在国外,预订位置、点菜、用餐服务等要怎么表达呢?
> 预订篇
> Do you have a table for two right now? 请问现在有两人座位吗?
> I have a reservation at 18:30. 我今天晚上6:30有订位。
> May we have a table by the window, please? 可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗?
> This table would be great. Thank you. 这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
> 点餐篇
> May I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。
> Could we have another menu, please? 可以再给我们一份菜单吗?
> Do you have a Chinese menu? 是否有中文菜单?
> What would you recommend for a party of three? 你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?
> What kind of dish is most popular here? 这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?
> We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。
> Excuse me, we’re ready to order.不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
> Is it too late to change my order? 现在改餐点还来得及吗?
> Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
> 用餐篇
> Could you tell me how to eat this? 请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
> Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!. 可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!
> May I have another spoon, please? 可以再给我一根汤匙吗?
> Could you give me a fork, please? 可以给我一个叉子吗?
> Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet. 不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。
> Could I have some more water / napkins, please? 可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?
> Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis? 不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?
> 结账篇
> May I have the check, please? 请问可以给我帐单吗?
> We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。
> I would like to pay in cash. 我想用现金付钱。
> Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
> Can I pay with this credit card? 可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
> May I have the receipt, please. 请给我收据。
> That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please? 真是美味的一餐。请帮我买单。
> Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 谢谢你的服务,我们这餐吃得很好。
|| 词汇补充Appetizer 开胃菜Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (汤)Main Course 主菜Side 副餐/小菜Seafood 海鲜Specialty特制/特调Dessert 甜点Beverage 饮料 Kids Menu 儿童餐
出国旅行,难免会去好好血拼一番。但是在购物过程中可能会遇到这样那样的问题,尺寸、颜色、结账等问题,这时候,“手舞足蹈”也帮不了什么忙。多学几句英语,才是硬道理。
> 折扣篇
> Is this on sale? 这项(物品)有特价吗?
> Is this a discounted item? 这是特价商品吗?
> Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___? 请问__(物品)现在有打折吗?
> Is there any promotion coming up? 最近有什么优惠活动吗?
> How about a discount? 打个折吧?
> Still too expensive. Give me a better discount. 还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧!
> Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
> 咨询篇
> Thank you but I’mjust looking around. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。
> I’ll try it first.If I like it, I’ll come back. 我先试用,喜欢的话我会再回来买。
> Can I have a look at that one, please? 我可以看看那个吗?
> Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on? 不好意思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?
> Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors? 这个有别的颜色吗?
> What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend? 什么礼物你推荐我送男朋友?
> I’m looking for agift for my friend. 我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
> When will you be getting new stock in? 你们什么时候会进新货?
> 尺寸篇
> I wear size M. 我穿M码的。
> Can I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?
> I’d like to try onthis dress. 我想试穿这件洋装.
> Can I get this in large? / Can you bring me a largesize? 这件可以给我大号的吗?
> This is defective. 这件有瑕疵。
> I don’t think this one fit me very well. / It’s not my size. /It won’t fit me. 这件衣服不太合身。
> The fit isn’t good. 尺寸不太合适。
> It’s too short/tight/long/small/big. 太短/紧/长/小/大了。
> 结账篇
> Is there an ATM nearby? 这附近有提款机吗?
> Where can I change money? 我要哪里换钱?
> I’d like to return this (for refund). 我想退货(退费)。
> Is this tax-free? 这免税吗?
> Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)? 可不可以用信用卡(银联卡)付帐?
> Where is the checkout counter? 结帐柜台在哪里?
> Does this come with a warranty? 买这个有保修单吗?
> I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
> Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包装起来。
出国旅游,除了自拍,还是有不少时候想要别人帮忙拍照的,这时又应该怎么用英语表达,请对方帮忙拍照呢?
> Excuse me, could you help us take a picture? 不好意思,可以帮我们拍张照吗?
> Could you take a picture of me with the __? 可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?
> Could you turn it the other way around? 可以把相机转直/横拍吗?
> Sorry, but I just blinked… can you
take another one, please? 不好意思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?
> That's a
good one! Thank you for the help! 这张拍得好好,谢谢!
$1,807.43
$1,515.00
$15,900.00
$24,636.60
合作伙伴
途风(携程旗下)ToursForFun.com不对文字错误引起的不便负任何责任,文字错误都会及时更正。网站内在线旅游产品报价和行程有可能会有更改变动,不做另行通知。 CST# 2096846-40 美国加利福尼亚州要求旅行团销售方到州检察院注册,并在其所有广告上展示注册号。有效的注册号表明此旅行团销售方是依照法律注册的。
成都途风国际旅行社有限公司 | ©2006-2024 ToursForFun.com 蜀ICP备10200285号-4 川公网安备 51019002004820号 川B2-20150113 版权信息 隐私条例 网站地图